About Me

Canada
I love Greek feta cheese! I am just some anonymous guy seeking the TRUTH. I am not important, YOU are. Tell me YOUR story...

Do you like Greek feta cheese?

Saturday, June 20, 2009

A poem to the One I love

She cooks, she cleans,
She uses all her means,
To love the ones she pleases

A little thing can bring, so much happiness
So her praises I sing, that
In order to do great works,
You must first do the little ones.

Those little things you must love first
Otherwise you’ll be cursed,
To know not that those things are just as great as those great ones

For what is the true meaning of life
If it is not to share in the daily strife
Of our own tiny existence,
With the ones we love.

She smiles,
She dreams,
That the ones she loves would understand her.

Why does she love me so?
I really want to know.
To understand
To be a better man.

She is my wife,
What more important thing in life?
Than the love of the daily fight
And the love of the love of life.

My great partner, mother, friend and lover,
She has taught me to cherish the moment.

-SpartanPlato

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where do you like to be kissed?

Followers