About Me

Canada
I love Greek feta cheese! I am just some anonymous guy seeking the TRUTH. I am not important, YOU are. Tell me YOUR story...

Do you like Greek feta cheese?

Friday, June 19, 2009

Global Warming and the Truth

"The TRUTH will set you FREE"

I recently posted the following reply to a blog post at (unfortunately they didn't have spell check): http://www.blog.thesietch.org/2009/06/18/the-battle-for-pork-chop-hill-healthcare/

I have always wanted to make a difference in the world but believed that one man could not do that - and if he got close then the “powers that be” would eliminate that threat. In spite of have been born in the country that created democracy I had a sarcastic view of it. The masses are too easily persuaded by the propaganda that our governments feed them. But I don’t blame them, because I myself have troubles sifting through the endless mountains of misinformation and counter-information. It makes one's mind spin.

Anyway, I work for the Ministry of Environment and I have to tell you that I have been spooked with all of the recent information that I have received. It is obvious that global warming is occurring and it is also unfortunate that we will not be able to stop it. The only thing we can affect, at this point in the game, is the degree and the severity of its consequences. How can I look my sons in the eye and tell them that I tried nothing to help? I cannot and therefore I must act.

We must all participate in this ACT and take back the power from the backroom boys in the dark closets. To this end we must use this new technology to become citizen journalists, seek the truth and broadcast it to the masses. Stay vigilant my friend and question everything that comes from our authorities. We must not let them use global warming to take more power from us.

Your brother in Spirit,
SpartanPlato.

Check out this YOU TUBE video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHNSLxDmMCM










More food for thought (I don't accept or reject this. It's up to you to decide):
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=Oo9zHkv8uSU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where do you like to be kissed?

Followers